Since 1975: California Debt Relief Lawyers Providing Compassionate, Knowledgeable Advice
When debt from credit cards, medical bills, car loans, home mortgages, student loans, taxes, payday loans or other sources becomes overwhelming, an experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you find a solution. At the Debt Relief Legal Clinic in California, we have effectively guided clients through the bankruptcy process for over 30 years. One of our San Diego bankruptcy attorneys will help you decide if Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, debt consolidation or debt negotiation is the best option in your situation.
Over 30 Years of Bankruptcy Experience
Contact the Debt Relief Legal Clinic Today
If you are struggling with debt, we understand you have a lot of questions about your rights and options. You want to get relief, but you also do not want to put your financial future in jeopardy. As a debt relief law firm, we focus on both bankruptcy, and bankruptcy alternatives.
Whether you are looking for a way to save your house or you just want a fresh financial start, we will help you get the debt relief you deserve through one of the of the following:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Known as liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 will give you a fresh start. It will get rid of most kinds of debt completely, including debt from credit cards, payday loans and medical bills.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 will reorganize your debt from all collectors into one reasonable monthly plan you can afford to pay. This is a great way to pay back taxes or fight foreclosure and keep your home, or stop a car repossession or block a wage deduction order, amongst other significant powers not found in Chapter 7.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: Debt consolidation and debt negotiation are also effective ways to get debt relief, but be careful. There are many disreputable debt consolidation and negotiation companies out there. We can help you identify those companies and weigh the risks and benefits of each option.
We will also assist you in understanding all the factors that play into the bankruptcy process and what steps you can take in your life after bankruptcy:
- The new bankruptcy laws
- The benefits of bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 lien stripping
- The differences between Chapter 7 and 13
- How to qualify for bankruptcy
- The “means” tests
- Bankruptcy filing process
- Bankruptcy myths
- Keeping your property
- Repossessions and assets
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop home foreclosure
- Wage garnishments
- Rebuilding your credit
Contact a Bonita Foreclosure Lawyer Today
Dedicated to providing personal attention to all our clients, we will explain your different options in order to find a solution that meets your needs. We have three Southern California locations: San Diego, Vista and Bonita. Call 877-663-3287 or contact us online today for a free initial consultation with one of our San Diego bankruptcy lawyers.